DELOS TAROT




Wondrous delight! I was scouting through Tumblr and I found the Delos Tarot. I learned about it at a time when I should not be splurging in luxuries, certainly not in cards, but I got them anyway. The cards felt like a fresh look into the RWS system, which is the one I use and love so dearly. The system makes sense to me, and by now all the cards I own are fresh for me anymore. I’ve been reading with most of these for years now. Even the Vertigo Tarot is falling stale. I need something new!

The cards shuffle like butter; the card stock is soft and matte. The colors come out very bright. Once they are broken into, they will fan out smoothly. They feel very sturdy. Card size is just under standard, which makes them comfortable for my hands. I am very used to standard size cards.



The world of Delos Tarot reads a lot like a fairytale or an animated storybook. The characters are sweet, the dark cards are cute and the whole deck has a feeling of positivity that I enjoy. It feels good when the message that you give clients comes sprinkled with some joyous energy, because then it is easy to deliver hope. It is much easier to find solutions or lighthearted qualities to comfort individuals. Granted, this is a deck to use for people who resonate with optimistic qualities and outlooks of life. In the end, it doesn’t matter if you read with a Hello Kitty Tarot or a Bohemian Gothic Tarot as long as the cards speak to you, and you can answer the question in a way that makes sense to your client. A cute deck is sure to make you smile like it did to me. I really like that about it.

I’m glad I purchased it because it is high quality and it speaks to me.




INTERVIEW WITH THE DELOS TAROT:
♡ What is your most important characteristic:

Page of Wands. My spirit is young, childlike and pull of energy. There is lots of passion expressed in these illustrations, and you will find they breathe life into your readings. You can personally connect with what the cards are showing.

♡ What are your strengths as a tarot deck?
Ten of Wands. This finely dressed person comes home at the end of the day, arms full of bounty collected throughout the day. An honest day’s wages won, and possibly the exhaustion to go with it. Know when it is time to pull back and rest; don’t burn yourself out.

♡ What are your limits?
The Lovers. Some visions stretch as far as your relations with people go. If there is nothing there, you will not find it. Don’t expect to go and find connections where there really are none. If you are clear about this, the rest will come pretty easily.



♡ What are you here to teach me?
Three of Wands. Be patient. Results take time to come in and we can’t always jump to conclusions. Know what you’ve got; don’t let yourself be carried away by your own day dreams if the time has not yet come to take care of the situation.

♡ How can I best learn to collaborate with you?
Nine of Cups. Accept the gift you are given with gratitude. Each treasure you add to your collection has layers of wealth to share. You have enough wealth, so honor it and enjoy it. You have, after all, worked for it.

♡ What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
King of Wands. Reassurance comes from passion and from motivation. Proceed with confidence that where your intuition falls, you are receiving the right answer. Enjoy the process, you’ve worked very hard to get where you want to go.


♡ Which card do you want to show off?
Eight of Wands. Messages come and go fast, like shooting stars. Be aware and in the moment so that you do not miss any of the messages I will be telling you. I will tell you everything at once, and in the dynamic of the moment, you should be able to pick up on it as you go. Be perceptive.

♡ How do you see me?
Chariot. I am a force that is pulled by two others, positive and negative. It is in keeping a balance of both that I can benefit from the situation and keep moving forward. It takes great power to keep both forces working together to move forward.

♡ How do you see yourself?
Sun. Pride of a job well done, happiness to serve those that need more light in their lives. This tarot deck is a positive influence on people, and will strive to bring out the positive qualities even in situations that may seem as if they have no light promised. There is always a possible solution to be found, and this deck aims to find it for you.



Comes with an additional art card that can be used as a bookmark for your tarot diary or as a carte blanche. It portrays a boy and a girl standing side by side.

If you would like to purchase your own copy, go to the Lamb-Lamb shop.

1 comment:

  1. Reading Tarot Cards gives you access to spiritual knowledge revealing new insights and options. Readings can provide hope in re-envisioning life's journey, plus support and reaffirmation of what is already known. Readings can help us to answer some of life's biggest questions, and so much more. You do not need to have a well developed spiritual connection or ‘psychic power' in order to get valuable information from the Tarot.I am searching a blog for learntarot courses, but while my searching I found this blog and very useful for me . Thanks for blogging...

    ReplyDelete

♡♡