HASTA LUEGO!

Hello Witches,
It’s time for my summer vacation! I will be gone to visit Puerto Rico for a month, during which time this space might be a little slow with updates. If you reside in the island, I’d love to meet up and catch up. I will also be taking appointments for 30 minutes or 01 hour readings in person.

I thought I’d give you a look into my life in California for the past couple of months. I’ve been to Las Vegas, clubbing with my friends, kissing my boyfriend and trying to sell a part of my tarot card collection to people who will appreciate it. Most of them are out of print or rare. So far, so good!



LAS VEGAS:



                    




                  

By the way... Have you met my boyfriend Roger yet? The way we met was kind of crazy. He came up to me at a club on January 26th, 2013, and said, "Hi, I'm Roger. I'm in a band!" Chuckle... Roll your eyes all you want, I've never been the kind of girl to be swooning after musicians. I think we clicked in a very transcendental way as far as intellect goes. The storms we talk up are pretty riveting, so much in fact I can look past the  D awn of A shes / U rilia band situation. We've been together since April 29th, 2014, and it has been a pretty surreal experience. I never thought it would get this far when we started talking, just because anyone who has been reading this blog long enough knows how happy I have been for the past four years of my life.


CLUB FRIENDS:
Meet Adam, Crystal and Justin! These are my Los Angeles besties. All four of us constitute the Bad Kids clique of the club. We have so much fun together!



  




Adam is the one I met most recently. He has wonderful taste in music and is considered to be the life of the party. Every time we go out, we have an awesome time. Sometimes he and I dance on stage together, each one on opposite sides of the dance floor. After every club night, he lists the five best songs of the night. He even joined me on Melancholic Monday on Facebook, in which I post a dark romantic song. It's awesome to be friends with people who like the same music as I do and enjoy going out to dance just as much, if not more. I love Adam!




Justin is a saint. I met him late last year and found myself endeared with his lovely soul. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he is a perfect gentleman. Many would consider themselves lucky to be graced with the presence of one so pure hearted.



Crystal is a beauty. When we met, she declared she was a cat in her past life. I believe we are sisters from another mister. She is the Queen Bee, and she rules with as much poise and charm as you can find in a pretty lady. Life is always fun with her around. I love her!



Roger and I barely ever take photos together that we publish. Up until now it was been greatly rewarding to have a relationship that isn't in the spotlight.
♡♡

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, as always.

    I must have missed a few posts somewhere along the line there, since I was a bit behind with the 'boyfriend' thing.

    But great to see you and Roger happy :) As you know from my own blog, I have taken my personal life away from the internet. It is often nice to have something which we can keep to our self.

    Have fun in Puerto Rico. Keep in touch. I'm always buzzing around Twitter somewhere.

    All the best,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prince,

      I know! I have been so bad about it just because its been really difficult even for me to absorb... but he's a great guy. He's a combination of the Magician + King of Swords. Whew!

      Thanks for stopping by, dear friend!

      xoxo
      ML

      Delete
  2. I'll be going back to PR as well, though not for vacations (lucky you!), my eternal relationship with college awaits.
    The people that surround you look very happy, and so do you. :)

    PS: Your friend Adam has nice hair!
    PS2: Loving that purple lipstick! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! If planets align, I'll love to meet up and give you a squeeze.

      Thanks for all the lovely compliments, I will be sure to pass the message along to Adam : )

      xoxo

      Delete

♡♡