And whoa, do I have things to be thankful for. The projections I dreamed up in 2009 have almost entirely been accomplished, save for one or two details. This year I graduated, interned twice, got an amazing job, went to Japan, loved, lost, regained, appreciated, and spent time with my loved ones. Over all else I have learned and experienced many a new situation and matured. I'm thankful because I have everything I need, and I am surrounded by just enough people... the ones that matter the most to me. The start of this weekend makes it seem promising in more than one way, and as the end of the year approaches, I evaluate past experiences and set goals for the next set of 12 months. A new cycle begins...
Yesterday I celebrated Thanksgiving with some of the most important people in my life. It felt surreal when I woke up; immediately I thought about Thanksgiving last year at my sister's house. Good times!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!
I'm going to ask, "Am I going to be able to visit my sister Rebeca soon?"
(01) IX of Wands: Even if you feel tired, give it a final push. Your goal is right there.
(02) King of Swords: Tossing out a new idea, fixing a problem after required thinking time. There will be a quick solution coming.
(03) XIX. The Sun: Promise of your day in the sun.
(04) VIII of Swords: Fear to move.
(05) King of Pentacles: A man not willing to take a chance and jump. Older than me.
Interpretation: Pretty strong yes! More so with the sun in the middle, promising a happy vacation. From the looks of it, the only minor setback is that my father won't be able to make it. Perhaps I will be a little distracted with work, but it definitely looks to be a good time with The Sun at the core of my reading.
01. Thanksgiving with the Zúñiga Luna folks
02. Work in progress
03. To-do list
04. The modern-day dreamer