WISH LIST + WORKS IN PROGRESS

Lately I have been really focused on my creative endeavors, as well as on my boyfriend. Tonight I'm heading out for a karaoke session with my mother's co-workers. This seems to be turning into a tradition of sorts, and who knows... I may even get the chance to read some tarot for them!


A FUN LITTLE WISH LIST:
A more practical wish list would include the following:
01. Celebrating alongside friends and family.
02. Visiting my sister Rebeca and her family.
03. A new job opportunity or some new clients.
04. A new beginning, whether in the US or elsewhere.

I'm excited! Next week is my mother's birthday, shortly followed suit by a second visit to the Zúñiga Luna residence in Juana Díaz.  Can't wait!


MY WORKS IN PROGRESS:
Here's a sneak peak in case you're wondering what I've been up to in the design world. All works are my intellectual property save for 01, which is the original Encuentros Mágicos identity. 




 I am really lucky to be a part of such a cooperative team. Can't truly express my gratitude in words, Encuentros Mágicos has helped me grow in many areas.

COMING UP:
01. St. Andrew's Cross
02. People I Admire
03. Guest Reading
04. Playlisting 
05. Goals for 2011
♡♡

No comments:

♡♡