TAKE A GANDER INTO MY LIFE AS OF LATE!

Hello! It's me again... I've got many projects cooking for Samhain Moon! Just today I compiled a list of subjects I will be writing to you guys about and I'm super stoked to share! If all goes as planned, there will be tons of activities taking over Samhain Moon in the next coming months!

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE:
It's been a while since I've allowed some voyeurism in my Samhain Moon blog. As most of you can see, my entries have been focused on the conceptual nature of the esoteric realm. Every now and then I will release a little eye candy to do with my personal life, but this will have to do for right now. My blog is in the process of change constantly; it reflects the personality of its author in more than one way.

I've hung out with some really amazing people in the past week that have made my heart flutter. They have also inspired me to look at the world in a different way and been present in a crucial turning point in my life. For this, I feel gratitude. This post is a discrete homage to those lovely individuals that graced me with their presence in the past weekend. Good times, good times!







I hope you enjoyed viewing these just as much as I enjoyed experiencing it!
♡♡

2 comments:

  1. I love these polaroids! (If they're 'droids, I was fooled). Instant film always feels so much more authentic and spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zeolite!

    I agree, polaroids have such a human quality to them. I prefer them to 'normal' photos, especially candid pictures!

    Thanks for stopping by, doll. ♡

    ReplyDelete

♡♡