JUST A FEW MORE DAYS...

The Samhain Moon anniversary is fast approaching! Wow, looking back at last year, I've drawn new conclusions. To reach the best moments in your life, you need to take risks, make sacrifices, and experience near-Hellish events. That is, if you want to accomplish your dreams and enjoy something that you worked so hard to achieve!

In 2010, I accepted the challenge that the Annual Review proposed, and I battled it out like a warrior. I think it is safe to say that I've earned my wings, and I'm going to enjoy every last minute that I have worked so hard to earn. This goes to show all the naysayers proof of what devotion and commitment can do to someone's life. I don't care how many more challenges I need to face, because I know that at the end of the day, those challenges are opportunities disguised as obstacles.

As for my very first annual assessment, I can vouch for its validity. If any of my readers would like for me to read tarot for their annual forecast, I would love to do so! Contact me for a price check and an appointment at tarot@love.com, and check the details out at tarot.monicalaura.com! The readings can be done over the phone, e-mail, or Skype. They will be conducted until January 15, 2012. Thank you for your time. I am so excited!



2012 ANNUAL REVIEW:
12 MONTH SPREAD:
01. October:
IX of Swords. October will feel difficult because I am making my own problems nightmarish and blown out of proportion. I need to work with them, because otherwise they will be.
02. November: Justice. I will have to make decisions and come to some agreements, and possibly have to do some paperwork. Think things over objectively and with a firm grasp of the matter.
03. December: V of Swords.I will feel like I always lose or like I can't voice my opinions. I need to remember I won't always win, and that I can't give up on the battle.
04. January:
VI of Wands. A victorious month in which I accomplish a goal, and it seems that everything starts going right. Finally! Something to look forward to! This feels like victory.
05. February: Queen of Pentacles.
Financial stability, charm, charisma, and fiery tempered woman. I need to hold my temper, and ground myself. Could be the fulfillment of a job, or feeling as such.
06. March: IV of Swords.
Wait, take some distance, rest, like a calm before the storm.
07. April:
10 of Cups. Emotional fulfillment, enjoying my relationship and all of the gifts it has to offer. This looks like it's going to be a wonderful month of romance and celebration.
08. May:
The Sun. The peak of happiness and enjoying. Good times and even more times of merry celebration! Thoroghly enjoying my [hard-earned] day in the sun.
09. June:
VII of Wands. Rivalry, arguments, jealousy, it feels like everyone wants a piece! Oh no!
10. July:
Knight of Cups. A message of love or unexpected surprise... Or a dreamy/sensitive boy, moody and isolated. Who could it be this time around? I had the same thing happen in March!
11. August:
The World. A full, successful conclusion. Starting a new journey, travel, doing big things. This could be a trip that I have been planning for quite some time as well.
12. September:
VIII of Pentacles. Working a lot and working hard; like never before!
13. Clarifier
: VI of Pentacles. Giving and receiving help. As much help as I give will be returned to me, so I better get crackin'. This is a just reminder that I need to work for the things I want.

INTERPRETATION:

Now that the big changes have all taken place, I am facing a time of adjustment. I am facing the responsibilities for my actions and coming to terms with the final in final decisions. This spread confirms that persistence is key in achieving your aspirations; if I just sit back and watch things happen, inactivity is all that I'm going to get. I am very curious to see how the next year plays off! I have some severe challenges awaiting as well as some bright surprises. If anybody has their own interpretation of this spread, I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

In the last Annual Review, I had a vague idea of what was going to be happening to me, but I managed to be surprised anyway. The experience proved to be a clear reminder that things aren't always the way you expect them to be, and that even the most 'awakened' of minds can be surprised. I wonder where I'm off to next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡