TRUE LIFE: I'M AN ONLINE PSYCHIC

COMING TO TERMS WITH AN UNCONVENTIONAL REALITY:
You've probably seen me and/or been a client for my independent business in the world of tarot. Did you know I have been immersed in the world of card divination for about 8 years now? Did you know that I am an online psychic as well?



Where has the time gone? Just yesterday I was graduating from college as a professional Graphic Designer — a career of which I will show my latest work for soon! My biggest turning point after that was a reluctant move back to the island of Puerto Rico. I quickly scored a freelance design client that I still work for today. This business partnership provided me with sustenance and new work. During my spare time I immersed myself in the world of tarot and I started taking some private clients. In November I attended a workshop and earned my certification as a tarot reader, and from then on my clients fluctuated. It was 2010 and I had just launched my Samhain Moon blog to the public. As I went, I documented my process and the experience of fusing the teachings of the tarot with the world around me. Six [or so] months went by and I steadily harvested a base of readers that have encouraged me to pursue further knowledge in the esoteric world.

I never dreamed of living in an alternate reality, but I now have an online doppelganger known for her expertise in the world of card reading. This doppelganger has helped 753 people cope with their toxic marriages and relationships, and has foreseen blossoming relationships for those in search of their better half. It has been a profound honor to be accepted in the lives of these people as a therapist, motivational speaker and online friend. I have been working as Leelahel for a year now, and I feel it is due time to celebrate that milestone. This post commemorates my first anniversary as an online psychic in a well-known community.

It all started roughly 7 months after I received my certification to be a professional tarot reader. — It is my belief that a tarot reader can not charge for a service without some formal instruction previous. It is an ethical standard that should be respected by everyone. There are enough crackpots out there dramatizing the world of esoteric practices, and we don't need to add to the list of scammers. You should NEVER pretend you know what you're doing if in fact you do not. It happens, and this is an uncomfortable truth that I face daily. — By the time I found this community, I already had my certification. The interview process lasted a few hours, and shortly thereafter I was submitted  to a screening process that lasted a week.
Starting anywhere is never easy. It involves being in a new or alien environment and getting acquainted with new people. The hardest obstacle is in connecting with people through the veil of anonymity.  Because people can now hide behind a name that they make up for themselves, their true identities are masked. I have had the rare luxury of knowing the details before going into a reading, but with most I have relied solely on the messages from the cards. Many times I was faced with some complicated scenarios, but there was no better way to learn than by doing. I have met so many amazing people in the process of divining fortunes, and can definitely say I have learned a lot from the secrets that I have turned over in the cards. I rejoice with my clients when there are good news, and feel a little heavy every time I uncover something that will be hard to swallow. Sometimes when I have a really intense reading, I call the people that I hold dear to remind them about how much I love them and appreciate them. It isn't until you work with people's hopes and fears that you understand the weight of your own.

Right now I can honestly say that I love the nature of the work I do. It is immensely satisfactory to know that I am helping others feel good about themselves as they strive to accomplish their goals. In a world where it is really hard to find acceptance and understanding for the abysmal messes that we face, I am providing people with clarity and light. I am responsible for the spiritual development of hundreds of people that just needed someone to talk to them about the possibilities that they had before them and they could not previously see. I have helped others find their better half, more suitable jobs, a healthy personal life, and the key to self-love. I can't stress enough the importance of being comfortable and happy in your own skin.
Understanding what the other side of my chat screen looks like is really important as well. I didn't get a chance to be read by someone else in the same community until a month ago. Being in place of the client helped me better understand how each client feels when they tune in for a private chat reading with us. They're restless! That span of time in which the reader is shuffling and cutting the cards feels like an eternity to the ones expecting an answer. I recommend this experience to anyone that is pursuing a career in the world of tarot. If you want to become a psychic, you can start off by getting your cards read first.

Photo compliments of Rune Guneriussen.
♡♡

10 comments:

  1. Nice blog.i found some interesting information on this blog. Keep it up...Thanks for sharing...
    Regards,
    Online Psychic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nica, where can one receive certification to read tarot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      It depends on where you are. I happened to know the person who runs the workshops/courses here.

      Go to your local new age stores and ask around, you'll find something worth nothing. Stay AWAY from internet certifications! They are FAKE!

      Delete
  3. The graphics are great on the blog. I admire your talent. You have inspired me to put more consideration into my own site.
    Psychic clairvoyant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work guys im a fan of your website.
    Alissa Monroe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is a one-woman show. : ) I hope you will return.

      Delete
  5. The content is really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information......

    ReplyDelete

♡♡