2ND ANNIVERSARY OF SAMHAIN MOON

With another year concluding, I am in the midst of a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings. I don't care that 2012 has been tough because I have also gained numerous blessings worth celebrating daily. Thank you to all of my readers for checking back and staying up to date with my updates. It means a lot to me that you would accompany me in this journey of self-exploration! There have been wonderful remedies for riddling problems and new faces met this year. My romantic life served as my anchor back to Earth as well as the reminder that life is really worth living. I see through my own eyes the secrets of the universe as they project through people, circumstances and riveting life lessons. In 2012 I faced my dramas, darkest temptations — and boy, did I almost give in! — and opened my eyes up to the meaning of my own life. With so many blessings, what are my goals for the next year?


Photo compliments of Kelly Fitzpatrick.

GOALS FOR 2O13:
Enjoy life. I have so many things to be thankful for. With the weight of school off my back, loving parents, a healthy grandfather, a loving boyfriend and caring friends, we really should celebrate life.

Forgive my enemies. Those who don't respect me or hold aversions, who frown upon my career, who don't respect me, who talk without ever really getting to meet me, who gave me a reason to upset them. I want to forgive all of you for trying to humiliate me or to make me feel inferior to you. I've matured beyond my years since the 2006 - 2010 span of time and I sincerely hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me if I wronged you. I want to extend a heartfelt apology if I inconvenienced you in any way, with the reminder that I was defending myself at the time.

The path to maturity isn't easy. Neither was shedding my innocence for a newly grown skin of tough life lessons. Believe me, I pay my dues in full. It's only fair to.

Get creative. What happened to feverish sketches and copious notes in my day planner?! Hop to it, little bunny! My journal must have a colony of spiders weaving intricate webs around it. Yikes! Where have my quirky ideas gone?

Expand Samhain Moon. This blog has really taken off in 2012, which makes me feel honored. Through it I have met some really talented tarot readers and enthusiasts. Getting to know them personally has nurtured my soul. I wish I knew where the next step lies, but right now it's hard to tell. There are so many things I would like to do with this space, it's a challenge to focus on them to the point of bringing them to existence.



Relish my relationship. J deserves a gold medal for achieving the seemingly impossible! I have never before met with such a degree of devotion/tolerance that I can remember. This boy has buffed out of some intense challenges. Take notes, boys; it feels good to be loved. It was worth the missed connections and the tough times from 2010. Two sister flames found one another in the midst of a storm. That, ladies and wizards, is a miracle made real.

♡ Spend time with my family. Mom
, Dad & Grandpa are all that is left of the December 2011 bomb. A family of 8 cut down to a family of 4 in no time. That's a tough realization to swallow when you grow up immersed in harmonious unity. I have been loved since I was a child, and the passing of Grandmom has not been easy at all. These are the staples of the happiest days of my childhood, my memories are invaluable. I am the youngest family member at 24. Yikes!



Time to cook up a new adventure,  get hyper organized and set sail into a whole new lifestyle. This new journey includes creativity, magic, kissing, reading & studying cards, and drinking champagne. Bon voyage!

SPECIAL OFFERS:
Since the year starts winding down in November, I want to extend an invitation to my readers and clients for Annual Reviews or insightful general readings. As part of the invitation, there will be a special discount offer made available until January 05, 2013. I am knocking $20.00 off my one hour readings, which totals to the amount of $45.00 instead of $65.00. You can find it on the right hand side of this page or in the Tarot page.


I hope you are enjoying the beginning of the holiday season! Happy Anniversary, Samhain Moon!
♡♡

6 comments:

  1. apuntame pa eso, pero el reading q sea en persona! yipee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love to come here and read and see your wonderful photos!

    Prince Le Normand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Prince Le Normand,

      I'm looking forward to have some time to go over your blog and catch up. : ) I've missed reading your updates!

      Enjoy the weekend.
      ♡♡

      Delete
  3. "This new journey includes creativity, magic, kissing, reading & studying cards, and drinking champagne." Sounds like an excellent plan. I will definitely look forward to seeing what you do with this blog, and hearing of your adventures and growth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry,

      Thank you so much! How are things going with you and your blog lately? You had really taken off last time I checked it, but I haven't had the chance yet to sit down and really focus on catching up. I hope you're enjoying the process.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

♡♡