A VERY HAPPY OUTING



We don’t get to go out very often, but when we do it’s a happy party. Nothing says fun to me like happy faces gathered around the table, sharing stories and impressions. A happy buzz is optional but very much appreciated as well. In truth, you don’t need drinks to have a good time. We do love champagne, though! At home, we are of the line of thought that one should always keep a bottle of brüt rosé chilled in case a reason to celebrate should come up. As if celebrating life isn't reason enough?

We had a wonderful time and woke up glowing the day after. Absolutely no head aches! It was nice to take a break from the daily grind to do something as simple as F2F. It’s so necessary to put the glowing screen away for a while and enjoy some real conversation. This could turn into a weekly tradition minus the abundance of bubbles for work's sake.










I can explain the darkness in some of these photos. By the end of the night we were so drunk that we didn’t notice we needed the flash. I’ll be honest; I don’t even remember when some of these photos were taken. Lovely way to kick off the weekend. I hope it's quite magical!
♡♡

2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of posts M.L. I really enjoy your photographs. I have tried to put more photos into my blog. I think they sometimes highten my daily draws.

    Thanks for sharing. Your boyfriend and friends are a wonderful gift.Love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Friend,

      Happy to see you! It's really cool to read up on your impressions to the Tarot Illuminati. It's definitely on my wishlist... just look at that Moon card! There are so many symbols contained therein, and while some argue that it is busy, I find them brilliant. They pulsate with life and that's what makes them special. Gilded edges certainly don't hurt, either.

      Your bag collection is growing at a speedy rate! Look at all those bags. I thought this could be of inspiration to you, my friend Lorianne made bags for her cards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorj/sets/72157618565595270/

      You are right. For a while now I felt that Samhain Moon was feeling a little flat. It was because all you could see were cards, cards, cards, and there was really no face or personality to tie to the cards. I will make attempts to break things up a little more evenly, but for now the dreams are the most exciting thing going on. One tarot card under the pillow each night has yielded surprisingly uniform results with Vertigo. I think it may be because I have had the cards with me through thick and thin. I expect Joie de Vivre is next!

      A personal photo makes the entry seem more real. It is, after all, a lost journal!

      I recommend Moleska's journals as well. They're so fun to look at. http://www.flickr.com/photos/25171244@N08/

      ♡♡

      Delete

♡♡