CLOAK & DAGGER




I had the most amazing experience last night and I just needed to commemorate the event by posting it here. The Court of Angels met at club Cloak & Dagger for the celebration of Father's birthday. We are all working together to bring a very special event to LA, and in the process it is creating a very special talent group that is going to make the Endless Night Vampire Ball a very magical night for all those attending. Being a part of this group has made me very happy in the past few months, and I hope to share lots of photos with you all from the Endless Night very soon.



The space for the event is gothic with stained glass lamps, and stairs leading up and down into the darkness you can get lost in. There is a staple house drink you can puzzle yourself asking what its made out of, or enjoy the effects of. The staff are some of the most polite and professional people I have met, and they add the darkest allure to their role in the club.

Unfortunately, you can't talk about what happens inside Cloak & Dagger unless you want to risk your membership. This is as far as I can go. For now, all I can do is glow and allude to the mystique of the experience. I'm so smitten with the magic of the place!!! 😍😍😍

The table had some of the most enigmatic people you could hope to meet. The dancers spun and wove in the most beautiful web of souls on that dance floor. Some of the ladies I observed danced the entire night without a break, and they felt the music throughout. 🕸🕷

We all had a wonderful time. They played music I've listened to while working and only ever dreamed of dancing to in a club. I appreciated the mixed genres to cater to an underground subculture and not just the industrial crowd.

The attendants were beautiful. They were a class of people I don't usually see at the goth club, and being around them really ups the vibe of the place. I understood why Cloak & Dagger is what it is. It helps you appreciate the lengths they go to in order to ensure their club remains exclusive and private.



And now, back to real life. At least for another week. I hope.
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡