HOROSCOPE ICONS

What I have found after testing the horoscope & zodiac time and time again is that whether or not the vast majority of my readers believe in it, — and I think you do, because otherwise you wouldn’t be here reading this, — is that they resonate with many characteristics of their zodiac. And hey, I’m not saying it’s to the T for everyone out there, because not even I come off as a 100% Libran… and I can vouch for having doubted and tested it multiple times before. Think of the horoscope & zodiac realms as you think of the tarot: archetypical, general, a guideline.

While Astrology remains a science and art, it can also be seen as a crash course into intuitive practices. It will help decipher what to expect from a general audience/individuals you interact with. The beauty of the zodiac is in the variety of personalities from the distinct moon signs and ascendants accompanying the original sun signs. Through the research I have been doing on my spare time, I have found some degrees of influences that severely change the composure of the sun sign. The sun sign is the sign that you are born under and identify the most with, such as Leo, Scorpio, Aries... But the moon sign, ascendant, and 12 houses all shed a different light into your personality. If you'd like to know more about your own inner workings, I suggest getting a natal chart drawn out for yourself.

If anyone is curious, I will gladly take a look at their natal chart and interpret what the positions of their houses mean. In this manner, daily and monthly horoscopes are also able to be deduced!
   
Time and time again I must remind you all not to believe everything that you see out there on the net. There are many crazies out there trying to sell you their made-up whims, passing them on as legitimate truths when in fact they’re not! Always check for legitimacy yourselves—don’t buy all the junk you’re being sold!


HOROSCOPE ICONS: 
Since I'm already on the subject of horoscopes, I thought I'd introduce my readers to one of my latest projects—a set of 12 horoscope icons illustrated for my client, La Gitana Patricia. The process of creation has been going on for a little under a year now, but I'm proud of myself for how it came out. So, so happy!



CLIENT: Encuentros Mágicos - La Gitana Patricia
PROJECT:
A set of 12 horoscope icons for press and web.


They are up on the Illustration tab just under my header, and I'll explain what's going on in that network of links soon enough!

HOROSCOPE IMPRESSIONS:


The last I'll share with you today is a video on zodiac impressions as done by Xena's Hudson Leick. She looks stunning while she acts out a few encounters with the 12 signs of the zodiac. At the very least, you'll laugh at some of the ludicrous things she says!

COMING UP:
On my next post I am going to entertain you with some of my own impressions from the zodiac thus far. I have Hudson Leick to thank for that idea!
♡♡

6 comments:

  1. These illustrations are fantastic, I especially love my sign Virgo.. Beautiful Work love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The complexity and architecture of the zodiac is impressive from the brief things I've read in time. It's even more overwhelming to think about its structure when they're applied to tarot because it gives more insight to the reader on the client's personality to determine why his or her circumstances are the way they're going in order to provide helpful advice.

    It extends further on to more than just a general description of different characteristics. They provide insight on understanding the self and our behavior patterns most of the time, even when they're not 100% matched up to each individual's characteristics.

    I think one of the greatest features about the zodiac is that it can be used as a "guideline" to see for ourselves how we are essentially. This can help us to understand many aspects of our lives while we're learning more about ourselves and the reason behind our character aside from the basic theories of genetic inheritance and social upbringing.

    That video of Hudson Leick made me cry a river of laughs. I'm glad you could use it as reference for something important as your current entry.

    I forgot to mention, you've done a great job with your graphic designs. These zodiac icons are both easy to read and esthetically pleasing. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marzs,

    Everything is in layers. The life you live, the people you meet, the thoughts you have. Stored in layers, covering up layers of secrets, and layers of experience from the back to the front. You're going to keep noticing layers, archetypes, cycles, and raw experience as you go along.

    Isn't it crazy that something laid out before us would decode strands of our mere existence? It doesn't seem like a coincidence that it is all a build up from mere particles to strong, solid foundations.

    Sometimes it is so hard to talk about things that you can't quite feel, but that are most definitely there.

    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty interested to learn about my moon sign, actually. In many ways I'm a straight up Cancer, but with most of the typical Cancerian traits showing up in strange/unique ways. How do I figure out my moon sign?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zeolite,

    Welcome to the Samhain Moon blog!
    I've sent you a link with some resources at your lovely blog, should you like to talk about it... you need just ask!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♡♡