WIN A FREE TAROT READING!

I'm very excited to announce the launch of my independent tarot consultation business, Leelahel! It launches officially on October 31st, 2011. You may have spotted the new 'Fortune Telling' category on the far right navigation and in the Tarot section of this blog, which I am in the process of designing a custom 'Buy Now' button for. It's really exciting that I can finally take my tarot skills to a new level by making them readily available for my readers.

From now on, you will have the opportunity to hire me for a private tarot consultation through Skype, e-mail, or on the phone. You may choose time frames of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 01 hour. It depends on what you feel that you need. Please make sure you book an appointment with me beforehand. I like to plan my days at least a week prior, even though I am aware that things change a little.



I OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Annual Review—A full and detailed look into your projections for the next 12 months, complete in information and projections. This is good if you want a general idea of how the next year will go for you, and so you can be aware of a few highlights and surprises coming along the way!
Business Consultation Review—A detailed look into any new business projects that you have. I am very wise in the world of finance and investments and I have a clear way of finding business strategies and ideals. This reading is intended for helping your business grow, re-define itself or open itself to new demographics. You will be talked to about everything from brand experience to consumers. You will be surprised!
Love Connections—A heart-shaped spread that sheds insight on how both people involved feel, and what the projections for that relationship are. This reading focuses on what you are bringing into the relationship, what you expect from it, and what you're actually going to be getting. What is neat about this reading is that it shows the results for each person side by side and can be compared.

Other than that, the next announcement is one that I am very excited about! After giving it some thought, I have decided to host a contest on Samhain Moon to honor its first anniversary. I also want to honor my readers, so I am offering 1 out of 3 chances to win a free tarot reading for yourself and a selected friend!

TO ENTER THE CONTEST, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
♡ Leave a comment on this entry to apply.
Tweet/share this entry on Facebook/Reblog it on Tumblr.
♡ Repeat any of the above more than once over the next few weeks.

Winners will be announced on October 31st, the day of the Samhain Moon anniversary! I can't wait to find out who it will be!

WINNERS:
♡ The reading may be through Skype, e-mail, or on the phone.
♡ The reading will last anywhere from 15-25 minutes, depending on how immersed we get in the reading.
♡ May pick one other person to receive a free tarot reading with me at their own convenient date. (Appointment required previous to reading.)
♡ Will have any special talents or artwork featured on my Samhain Moon.
♡ Will have the chance to have their feedback/testimonial displayed on Samhain Moon.

14 comments:

  1. I'm interested! (Also, I was wondering if it'd be possible to speak with you in Spanish? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. De Sevilla, España :) Más que nada lo decía porque me defiendo bastante bien escribiendo/leyendo en inglés, pero en el caso de tener que comunicarme contigo verbalmente me costaría más enterarme de todo al 100%.

    Ahora se trata de publicitar esta entrada en Facebook, ¿no? (No tengo Tumblr, pero sí LJ, te lo comento por si acaso también cuentan las publicaciones allí).

    ¡Un saludo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :] I'd love to enter - I retweeted you and my username is nouvelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been interested in tarot, and have several friends who are too. @rubahness btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable, am happy for you for starting your little business here! All the best, girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered Tarot threw my love for one man for the past 8 years. I have spent my entire life trying to gain clarity, on why me and him keep ending or getting back together. I had lost hope and I found Oranum, then I seen the famous Lee, a young girl so pretty with these stunning eyes ;) drawn to her I was and her music it was a fun room. The girl has talent without a doubt and she has the heart of a wise soul. Congrats on the site Lee I hope you do very well and you will shine your light on others. I wont give up I believe in love and I believe in soulmates and you have to travel so many journeys to find it :) It can cut like a knife and the wound can get deeper but I believe fate will take you to your destiny and I wont give up on My King Of Hearts :)
    <3 hugs from Bunnygirl 1980 xxxx PS your free cards are so considerate keep up the hard work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really dont know what to say Im lost for words I have been threw a lot of readers but Lee you and me are Twin Flames without a doubt, I was drawn to you for a reason. Knowing I love this Aries man and always will and the support you gave me and the reading that were destined lol is so amazing to know !!!! The 3 week thing will be exciting ;) Now payday next week coming back for the 12 month spread so excited about next year. Also I got the house like you said. !!!! The lad that fancied me mailed me last night and I told him where to go I guess your right lol I wont leave this Aries man lol cant wait for me next reading so excited woop woop sending people your way now Bunny Hugs from Ireland :) <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunnygirl,

    Words aren't enough to express my gratitude for your interest and belief in my skills as clairvoyant tarot reader.

    We will have a session tonight before I log onto the chat to work. I look forward to speaking with you!

    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the year in review spread It absolutely fascinating to know that Im going to be working again and doing so well for myself :) As for the romance we will beat this Queen of Swords and Rewin My King Of Hearts :) The back will hopefully heal im a bit skeptic about it but all the same the new career move will take of and im so exciting about having this man in a fully committed relationship for real :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love the Love Connexion Reading I know I got the Year in Review 2 weeks ago lol but I forgot to write it up :)

    It going to be exciting to see her finaly fall like the tower cant wait this man deserves so much better a woman to love him more than anything !!

    You know this guy like the back of your hand the way he thinks etc and IM just so happy that I have some amazing clarity for this December !!!

    Its going to be such a lovely birthday present

    Back for the Soulmate Spread defo now after December

    Thanking you Kindly Dear Lee
    You are My Inspiraton Keep Up The Good Work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you and good luck!

    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete

♡♡