REROUTING



I feel as if my presence on the Internet is a little bit loud, and perhaps it has dissuaded some of my card reading peers from seeking friendship with me. At times, I frown about it. It would be nice to know more diviners and cartomancers, but generally I accept it. I’ve always been a bit of a loner, and while I’ve got a handful of card readers I feel in touch with, my practice is for the most part personal. That will have to do for now.

Often times I wonder if my writings are littering the Internet with my own personality and ego. It all comes from the best place, but perhaps I should follow Sister Temperance and moderate a little bit.

I really like Hello Witches, but perhaps it should be put on hiatus until I publish all the backlogged entries I’ve got. Some of them aren’t very relevant anymore because I wrote them years ago and they never left the queue. I like to publish current news, things that are happening now. However, they have already been written. I’ll begin putting them out.

Samhain Moon has had steady growth throughout the years, and for that I’m very thankful. I really like blogging, it gives me a great creative outlet and allows me to share my life with others. Perhaps what I have come to find is that I over-share. Maybe that’s what keeps potential cartomantic friends away? Sometimes I wish there was some incantation to bring them closer.

Anyhow, much to do. I’ll leave you with some photos of what I’ve been up to in the past month. Cheers!


If anybody would like to correspond, find yourselves with an open door and a proverbial cup of tea on the table.
♡♡

6 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of your blogging, and I don't think you need to change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought of you as loud. I often think of myself as being in peoples faces too much. Maybe it is a personal thing.

    But I agree with Bridgett. I think your blog is beautifully individual and full of great content. I love to read about your new decks, your readings, your nights out and see all of your wonderful photos. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in missing this place if it went 'quiet'.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support, Prince. : ) It seems it will continue to flow!

      I am happy time has brought me a friend in you. I really resonate with your practices and your writings.
      ♡♡

      Delete
  3. I would have never thought that you were too loud and who cares if you are anyway!

    I would be honoured if we were to be friends one day as fellow diviners.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ethony, good to see you here!

      Thanks so much, love your blogs!
      ♡♡

      Delete

♡♡