ILLUMINATED TAROT DARK CRYSTAL ROSE



I like to use the Illuminated Tarot original in medium during the day. When night comes, I pull this one out to enjoy its sparkle effect to the max. This deck tends to come alive when the lights are on, and so I figure that is the best time to use it: at night, when the glitter comes alive. This deck has an emphasis on magenta and blue colors. There is also some emphasis in green and mint. I love everything about this deck. The size, the gorgeous golden back with iridescence. Some cards even have the micro glitter on them.

During the day, I tend to keep this deck pressed under heavy books. It has a very unyielding slight warp that I can’t seem to iron out. With patience, this deck will likely be worn in and lose its curve. If not, that’s perfectly fine. I can use it this way, anyway.

Reading with this deck is making a huge difference for me at work. Having such an intense color change makes me pay attention to all the little details. I naturally resonate with magentas and blues, so this deck feels like it was custom made for me to work. I find myself studying cards that are usually so familiar, but currently have new life breathed into them. The original RWS really dulls in comparison to any Illuminated Tarot version, even the one with no glitter or iridescent paint added.

I’ve put my go-to reading decks down to enjoy these new decks. They sing to me, and I am really resonating with them. On top of that, they’re really beautiful and custom made.



What is your most important characteristic?
Four of Wands. I am built up to perfection with care. It takes time to establish something that will make lasting impressions, and we all start out somewhere.

What are your strengths as a tarot deck?
Queen of Cups. I’m delicate; but I’m a tool for introspection. Find beauty in all that you already knew, but possibly lied in your subconscious. Bring it all to light.

What are your limits?
Page of Coins. Some situations need time to grow. Like seeds, you can plant an idea, but it takes the natural course of things to see things through the end. Maturity comes through experience first and foremost, and that is something you earn yourself. There are no shortcuts.



What are you here to teach me?
Six of Cups. I am here to teach you to appreciate your roots and where you come from, both in the tools you started reading with and with your ancestry.

How can I best learn to collaborate with you?
The Star. Let yourself be inspired by what you draw from your intuition. Let the divine intervene in and grace your life.

What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
The Devil. Enjoy that which you have found yourself continuously coming back to. Sometimes you feel like you’ll never be able to let go of your fixations. Sometimes its okay to give into them and enjoy them thoroughly for what they add to your life. So long as you find control of yourself again in the future.



Which card do you want to show off?
Nine of Coins. You can bask in the beauty and the glow that comes from this custom made set. It has a delicate glow to it, but the

How do you see me?
Queen of Swords. As the one with the sharp tongue and mind. You mean well, and often your passion for writing is what matters to you the most. Through your mind you envision and create, and the dreams that flourish from there decorate your very throne.

How do you see yourself?
Three of Coins. I see myself as just another piece in a large collection of works that come from an artisan. I am an artisan’s deck. While your intentions may not be to use me as such, I belong framed in a gallery space.



I’m really enjoying getting to know my new team of decks from Carol Herzer. Visit her site if you’d like to get yourself a copy too. But I warn you, once you get one you want them all.
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡