THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A VISIONARY

I have been trying to make sense of the most intense experience I have yet to have in the world of metaphysics. At times my mind still fabricates the tastes and smells. I am left in a cycle of emotive thoughts that have been rippling through the depths of my soul. Everything is so clear, yet so puzzling... Emotions, moods, lifestyles, mechanics of interaction, etc. The memories occupy my attention to this day! It is worthy of being terrifying and beautiful at the same time.

I want to share the work  of an illustrator who went through a similar experience to mine. His name is Android Jones and he is fantastic! As soon as I am ready, I will make my experience public within reason.

Once my resolutions for 2012 are set, I will be starting a 101 goals in 1001 days venture. Please join me!
♡♡

4 comments:

  1. You will get threw this and this Lenormind Deck is going to fall into you lap :)

    Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so cool monica!

    ReplyDelete

♡♡