MOON BUNNY



I woke up this morning to a text message from my stunning friend Nati, linking me to these Moon Bunny earrings from Morphe Jewelry. They're so pretty! The perfect concept.

You may remember the brand from this post in which I gushed about the Wandering Star ring in rose gold, with sapphires. This ring is symbolic of a promise to myself, to love myself first and to prioritize what is in my best interest. It is a reminder that even though I've gotten lost a few times, I find my way back to the light and to my true purpose in life. My journey has been one like any other, with ups and downs. But it has been my trajectory through life and because of that, it is meaningful to me.

ours is the light by which my spirit’s born:
yours is the darkness of my soul’s return
— you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars
— E. E. Cummings quote “you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars...


This was Sofia Ajram's inspiration for the Wandering Star ring. It's so romantic! It fits the bill of self-love and of being on a spiritual journey, and this is how I've tailored the concept of the ring to a personalized symbol. As it so happens, I am halfway done paying for it and have been dreaming of it. But now these earrings have come up, and I have my heart set to order a pair as well. Ahh, give me a break! My wallet needs a breather. Lol




These earrings speak to my spirit. I harbor a deep fondness for rabbits, an obsession that has brought them to embody my brand logo. My dream life consists of having a white rabbit with pink eyes hopping in my garden while I drink tea in the mornings. Her name is Vanilla, and she wears a red ribbon around her neck. In the morning, I draw daily cards and go over playing card tableaus. Therein, I gave into the inner mirror and find where my life is going. There is music playing in the background, and there are tarts on the table. My journal lies open on the table, set to the today page.

This is pretty much the future I have been working towards for myself. It's probably going to be a long time before I can find a space with a garden and the commitment to a place to not travel back and forth too much, but this is essentially my life goal. To have my own space and to live a quiet life with my pet rabbit. I will take to being a full time fortune teller for the rest of my life if I can still continue to sustain myself doing it. If not, then I will likely have to improvise. But that time hasn't come yet.

Do you have any plans for your future that involve a dreamed up scenario? I feel like not everybody whose path I cross has such a defined idea. But in the end, we all know more or less which life direction we want to go in. There are parameters defined as to the environment and the state of mind we wish to be in, provided we also have the right people around us to share those intentions with. It's all a work in progress, as every life path is long winding and by no means perfect. For now, we dream.



Would you like to share some of your future dreams with me? I'm curious to know what my readers are working towards at this point in time.
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡