NEW SAMHAIN MOON STORE!




Hey everyone!

I’ve made the announcement just about everywhere else except here. I’ve decided to take my services a little further than just offering them here, so I’ve opened up my very own Etsy shop! There are so many services I have queued to offer to you, but while we get started, I’m offering the core services for now.

For 14 years now I have been a dedicated cartomancer; also learning divination practices such as tarot, playing cards, lenormand, geomancy, tea and coffee readings, and numerology based off what your life path is and what you’re working on in the current year. I practice working with spirit and offer spirit readings, at times also hosting séances amongst my friends for messages from beyond of any kind.

I’ve been offering paid readings since 2010, and also blogging here since then. In 2011 I started offering paid readings through Skype on the blog. Those will remain available to my clients. I plan on updating that section very soon, though. Now I’ve finally taken a step towards expanding my career and practice, and I hope you will all join and support me in this process.

Anyhow, to commemorate the start of my new journey, I’m offering a 50% discount on the premium readings to give you all a chance to sample them if you so wish. 50OFF is the code. It’s valid until mid August on all readings over $50.

My shop is located at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SamhainMoon

I hope to see you there. Please share this post with your friends if you wouldn’t mind.


AVAILABLE READINGS:
ONE CARD READING
The Moment of Truth!

This reading is going to be to the point. No outside influences, just what you ask me for. Like a bullet! I will be pulling one complimentary oracle card or playing card to give you additional answer on the question. To tie it all in for you!
Click to see listing.

THREE CARD READING
What I like about this reading is that it can be tailored to you and your needs. If you need to know the influences of the situation and where things are likely to go for you, this is a great reading.

Ask me one question about your life, detailing what it is specifically that you want to know. Focus the question on your need, and in one aspect of your life. Let the cards do the rest, and wait for my thorough interpretation! Please include your first name. If you are asking about somebody else, include their first name also.
Click to see listing.

TAROT READING

This reading will include from 13 to 21 cards, or maybe more. It is DETAILED!

Ask me one question about your life, detailing what it is specifically that you want to know. Focus the question on your need, and in one aspect of your life. Let the cards do the rest, and wait for my thorough interpretation! Please include your first name. If you are asking about somebody else, include their first name also.
Click to see listing.

VIDEO TAROT READING

This reading will include from 13 to 21 cards, or maybe more. It is DETAILED, and the same as the Tarot Reading by Leelahel listing. The only difference is that I will conduct your reading live on camera and post it on my channel. You will be able to watch this video and pick up all the nuances in my voice as many times as you like!

For this reading, all you need to do is send me your first name in. Ask me one question about your life, detailing what it is specifically that you want to know. Focus the question on your need, and in one aspect of your life. Let the cards do the rest, and wait for my thorough interpretation!
Click to see listing.

PLAYING CARDS + GEOMANCY READING
Playing cards have always fascinated me as a child. I have been taking Ana Cortez's certification course, and since then I have found this method incredibly to the point. What you get is a week by week projection up to a month and a full analysis as to where you are in terms of mind, body and spirit. It works best with a specific question geared towards your subject of interest.

Using playing cards and geomancy, I will compose a personal reading based off your needs. You will be receiving a PDF detailing everything.

This is a 4 cards reading. It will include three geomantic figures drawn and interpreted as well. The relation of the geomancy to your life will leave you in awe! I thoroughly enjoy and recommend this method of divination. My clients always love it!
Click to see listing.


ADVICE FROM YOUR IDOLS
Unlock the secrets of the once living.

Is your idol dead? Let’s channel some advice from them to you, using alternate methods of divination. Must be an actual person that lived and died. No fictional characters.

This reading will be without cards. I need the name of your idol, your favorite photo of them as well as what you would like to ask them or know about them. Please be specific, as I'm likely to get better results if my interaction with them has a sense of direction.

Fun fact: This reading started with Bela Lugosi and Walt Disney.
Click to see listing.


MESSAGES FROM BEYOND

Intuitive messages from spirit, no tarot cards used. Works best if geared towards a specific person in your life that passed away, or can also be a spirit guide. No fictional characters.

Has someone passed away and left you with the feeling that they still had something to say? Do you miss someone that has passed into another life? If you would like to hear about somebody no longer with us? I recommend asking for this type of reading. These types of readings have had excellent results with my clients, as well as in my personal ventures. It is a lot like channeling messages. It’s a good way to figure out the answer to any questions you have pending.

For this reading, please provide me with the name of the person you want to get in contact with. You may provide as much or as little as you want. Photos help me immensely to connect.
Click to see listing.

Get 50% off on readings over $50 with the code 50OFF until mid August. Don’t miss it!


VIDEO READING RAFFLE
This listing is a $1.11 cost for an entry into a monthly raffle, starting in August and produced in September. So on every month.

If only one person participates each month, that person will be an automatic winner for the raffle. Raffle winners will have their questions answered in my Youtube channel.

You can request any reading from my shop, so long as it is not a spirit reading. Advice from Your Idols and Messages from Beyond will not apply. Ask me anything that you want!

If more than one person participates in the raffle, I will do a name drawing at the end of the month to declare the winner. I may also include the name drawing in the video to ensure that the results are fair every time. This is just now starting, so please feel free to engage me with your ideas.
Click to see listing.

I hope to be able to read for you soon!

Your friend,
Leelah
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡