MEET THE FORTUNE TELLING FISH

I want to introduce you to one of my divination partners in crime. He is the Fortune Teller Miracle Fish and he is absolutely fabulous! What it is in reality a thin red polymer film with a fish illustration stamped on it. On the fish itself is written "Place the fish in palm of the hand. The movements will indicate your fortune. Keep the fish in envelope when not in use." It seemed quirky to me the very first time I saw it. I didn't think there would be anything special to this fish until I placed it in the palm of my hand. It started squirming! The polymer grabs onto the water molecules and brings the fish to life. It is a delightful surprise for first-timers.



ON THE ENVELOPE IT READS:

Moving Head: Jealousy
Moving Tail: Indifference
Moving Head and Tail: In Love
Curling Sides: Fickle
Turn Over: False
Motionless: Dead One
Curl up Entirely: Passionate

THE MEANINGS I CHANGED IT TO:

Moving Head: Jealousy
Moving Tail: Indifference
Moving Head and Tail: In Love
Curling Sides: Fickle
Turn Over: False
Motionless: Dead One
Curl up Entirely: Passionate

This product made its way to me by chance. It came with a Lenormand that I ordered last year, but I feel that it merits its own introduction due to its innovative and quirky nature. The Fortune Teller Fish is just for fun but could prove to be useful at some point in the future. It can be deemed as a branch of divination if taken seriously. Since it is meant for use by direct contact, I would only recommend using this with people you know to avoid spreading germs.The film is pretty fragile and will not stand too much use. Keep that in mind when using this fish.

My little polymer friend makes it very clear that good things in life are simple. This is hardly a sheet of plastic, but it can be used to bring a smile to someone's face. I recommend it for parties of a naughty or good-hearted nature. Pry the laughs out of your friends with this frisky little character.

I wonder, have any of you been acquainted with this product before? He seems elusive in popularity, but funny to work with. Does anyone have a question for my Fortune Telling Fish?
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡