HELLO WITCHES Nº109



Have you missed me like I have missed you?

I’ve been away for some time because my Mom came to visit me in Los Angeles. The last two weeks have been very comforting, I can’t tell you what a difference it makes to be around someone who has known me all of my life. My Mom and I have a very special bond together, I think that it shows in plain sight. Hopefully I can get some photos organized to share some of the wonders I have experienced: my 26th birthday, seeing IAMX live, seeing U rilia live three times, and spending time with some really beautiful people.

Within one month's time I will be making my way back to Puerto Rico to spend the holidays with family. As the year draws to a close, I am finally going to patch things up with my Aunt and I am also going to participate in the first all-inclusive family dinner since... 2008? It's a big step for me.

Today I am using a brand new deck. While I am not seeing much chemistry from card to card, I still think that they are quite beautiful, and I am still going to weave them into a story for the blog. I feel like some of the cards aren't coming alive for me as I would like for them to, but I am going to use it a few more times... for myself and for clients. We'll see how that goes.



Monday. Ace of Wands. The week gets started off with abundance of energy and motivation. It gets started off with a pure surge of energy to fuel an event or a passion. I sense that since the wand looks like a magic staff, this entails making magic with your passion or springing ideas into being.

Tuesday. Six of Cups. It is so easy to get caught up romanticizing the past and being chained to it. Inability to move on renders us into a state of paralysis. We know when things change it is to set others free at our own expense sometimes, but we can’t be greedy. We must honor others as we would do ourselves.

As an advocate of idealizing the past, I think though that we are all entitled to feel as we like. My past is responsible for who I am now, and I am not willing to let it go away. Ever.

Wednesday. Two of Swords. Communication seems a little stuck and it even makes the environment feel this way too. I am seeing graves, tombstones and mist. I feel like things are murky in this card, and it could just add to the message. If we don’t express ourselves clearly, we might come to face that we have been making our days more cloudy because of it.



Thursday. Ace of Swords. Clarity comes when you express yourself directly and without any doubt. When you cut through the mist and the uncertainty, you come to rest upon a beacon of light in times of doubt. It is certainly empowering to find the power of your voice and how to stand up for yourself with it.

Friday. King of Wands. He doesn’t look very happy to me, but he sits on his throne with dignity. He has hi iguana perched on his shoulder like a trusty companion that will go back and forth bringing him news. The sun seems to be setting in this card. There is intense energy and emotion portrayed, but no oracular meaning coming to me from this card.

Saturday. King of Coins. This one balances his work proudly on his lap. He has made it, built his life up to where he wants it to be and now he sits at his throne and supervises it. When we have a labor of love, though, it needs maintenance. We can’t just let it live out on its own without expecting it to need reinforcements.



Sunday. The Lovers. A time away from everything, to enjoy a sense of connection and companionship. When you discuss connections with yourself on the inside, do you like what you see? Do you like the reflections you are giving out onto others? You have to, because you are all you’ve got. The relationships you invest yourself in will be giving you as much as you give them too.

What to avoid. Ten of Wands. Try not to overload yourself. Try not to make yourself go on journeys you are not ready to go. If something is out of proportion and it towers over you, then you are not yet ready to proceed. If you are tired, rest. If you don’t feel good about something, avoid it. It isn’t necessary to take onto yourself trouble.

What to strive for. The Empress. Be firm, be graceful and don’t abuse your power. Learn from the mistakes you have made to get where you wanted to go and protect yourself from anything that may come to haunt you.

I have so much to write about. Stay tuned!
♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡♡